The expert speakers at this event include:
- Paul Orwig - Paul Orwig has over 15 years of professional web experience, along with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. He has been working as a general purpose freelancer for the past three years.
- Brian Teeman - One of the co-founders of Joomla! and has never been known to shy from expressing an opinion. Based in the UK Brian spends a lot of his time traveling the globe to meet other Joomla users and "Spread the Joomla Love"". He has recently been appointed Director of the School of Joomla at JoomlaShack University where he is striving to explain Joomla to the masses.
- Mark Carson - A long-time training expert in vertical markets, Mike Carson is the CEO of Integrated Technology and Design Inc (itdwebdesign.com), and the well-known online storefront called JoomlaShowroom.com where they develop and distribute their Joomla extensions
- Gabe Wahhab - An entrepreneur and president of Savvy Panda a Joomla! Web Design and Inbound Marketing firm in Milwaukee, WI. Gabe enjoys helping businesses grow through the internet and Joomla!. He's a Hubspot Certified Consultant with over 19 years of collective experience in Web Development & IT.
- Victor Drover - Victor has been using Joomla since the very beginning and is the Founder and CEO of Anything Digital, a well-known Joomla development shop based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. You probably know him best from the popular products in the Anything Digital portfolio such as sh404SEF, JCal Pro, and more recently the Josetta multilingual content manager for Joomla 2.5. Victor is a volunteer in the Joomla project and has been a member of the JED team since December 2009.
These individuals have years of experience under their belts and are willing to share that with you! In addition to the great talks, don't forget all the great networking that happens at these events. Many will agree, the networking is the best part of events.
Some of the more anticipated talks include:
- Keynote: Paul Orwig (OSM President)
- Meet Joomla 3.0 (Brian Teeman, Joomla co-founder)
- Super Charge your Sales through Inbound Marketing: A Complete Guide (Gabe Wahhab)
- Hacking Extensions the Right Way - An Intro to Template Overrides (Chad Windnagle)
- Mobile Joomla Strategies and Techniques (Cory Webb)
- Twitter Bootstrap: The new face of Joomla (Jonathan Shroyer)
And many more! See the complete schedule
If you are a Joomla user or agency in the Midwest, there is no question, you should make it to this great event. There's still time to reserve your spot and we'll even hook you up with a discount. Simply use promo code " savvypanda " when registering and save. Register Now.
For those of you who are attending, please take a look at a Joomla Community Magazine article that I wrote about: "Maximizing Your Joomla Agency's Joomla Expo Experience"