If you follow the marketing world or follow the content on our website or in the Joomla Community Magazine, there's a good chance you're familiar with Inbound Marketing. And although you may have learned what it's all about, there's a good chance you're still a bit confused on how to organize everything together into a fluid Inbound Marketing strategy. The answer is to leverage an Inbound Marketing management tool. So here comes jInbound, an Inbound Marketing component for the Joomla CMS. jInbound was born for two reasons:
- There is a serious gap in the Joomla community between website design/function and effectively marketing your Joomla website once it's live. Yes, there are a handful of SEO and social media components aimed at driving traffic to your website, however, that's only the one step in the marketing process. There are NO components which address the other steps in the marketing process of converting visitors to leads and nurturing those leads into customers.
jInbound will offer Joomla users an easy to use, integrated and effective system for capturing leads and nurturing them into paying customers. It truly is the essential step missing marketing from 90% of Joomla website's marketing strategy.
- There are little to no affordable solutions for management of Inbound Marketing strategies. The biggest and best Inbound Marketing tool is from a company called Hubspot. Hubspot is the biggest player in the Inbound Marketing industry, however, their tool comes with a heavy price tag. In order to get the functionality required by most businesses, one would need to get into Hubspot's $700 per month plan. At this price, Inbound Marketing is out of the question for many small business owners.
jInbound will offer a solution for managing your Inbound Marketing strategy at a fraction of the price of other solutions. The exact pricing for jInbound has not been released, however, one of the goals is to keep jInbound affordable for all Joomla websites to be able to take advantage of.
The component itself will come equipped with the key features required for a successful Inbound Marketing campaign management. These include:
- Landing Page Creator: Users will be able to easily and quickly create custom tailored landing pages to help convert website visitors into leads. Either use one of the predefined templates or create a custom layout in minutes. When optimized, a successful landing pages is one of the critical steps to increasing your conversion rates on your website. jInbound will assist you in creating beautiful and effective landing pages to help boost conversions.
- Form Creator: Once on your landing page, you can leverage forms to convert those visitors into leads. In the Joomla community, forms are typically hated and feared, however in jInbound forms will be quick and enjoyable. The form creator is being developed as an easy drag-and-drop format making it extremely fast and easy to create the forms.
- Lead Nurturing System: Once converted to a lead users will be entered into an automated lead nurturing system. This system will help drive leads down the Inbound Marketing funnel, eventually getting them to convert into a customer.
Lead nurturing in jInbound is a much more than an automated email system that can be found in Mail Chimp or iContact. In jInbound, once a visitor converts on a form and becomes a lead they will start receiving emails from the lead nurturing campaign. However, if they then convert on another form, the jInbound will automatically remove them from the previous lead nurturing campaign and place them in the new campaign associated with the form they converted on. Traditional automated email systems are not this smart.
- Lead Management: Once a visitor converts on your website into a lead, they will be entered into the jInbound lead management center. This section will create a rich profile with all the lead's information including their social media profiles, company information, lead status and priority and commenting. This will make it very easy for your sales team to know in-depth information on each lead and thus improving the sales process.
- Reporting: Just like anything in marketing, testing, measuring and improving is key. jInbound will be equipped with a reporting section that will allow you to track the success and areas of improvement in your Inbound Marketing campaign. This will especially be beneficial for agencies managing a marketing campaign on a Joomla website and need data to present in their monthly reports.
- In the Future: There are many more features planned for future releases of jInbound, however, the above will be the core feature set that can be seen in the v1.0 release.
The entire component is being designed with the user in mind. The interface and workflow was designed for users of all skill levels and will literally walk you through the entire process. Additionally, the component will have a virtual "coach" built in that at each step of the process will offer useful advice on optimization and successful tips.
Although jInbound is currently in development with an expected Q1 2013 release date, you can get involved now. You can now sign up as a founding member before jInbound releases and receive a free copy of this amazing component. In addition, all founding members will receive a free copy of the ebook, "Supercharge Your Joomla Website with Inbound Marketing" that will help educate Joomla users on how to successfully implement an Inbound Marketing strategy.
Learn more and become a founding member on jInbound.com
(also, don't forget to tell your fellow Joomla friends to take advantage of this great opportunity.)