The May 2012 Milwaukee JUG Meetup will be held on May 17th.
- 11:50, Lunch
- 12:00 - 12:45, Supercharge Your Local SEO: The Ultimate Guide
- Sponsored by Savvy Panda, Joomla web design & Milwaukee SEO company
- 12:45 - 12:50, Site Showcase
- 12:50 - 1:00, Networking and open discussion
2012 ussured in a new eara for search with literally weekly google algerithum updates and a new focus on localized search. As a business owner or marketer, ranking at the top for local searches is critical to the success of your business both on- and offline.
In this presentation, Savvy Panda's Inbound Marketing & SEO Specialist, Luke Summerfield, will dissect the latest techniques, tips and tricks to get your business to the top of the local results page. Luke will cover:
- The latest local SEO standard practices
- Sitemaps: geo- video- and menu
- Microdata, MIcroformats and Schema.org
- Optimizing Google Places & other directories
- Location based social media
- Mobile search strategies
- Keyword strategies
- Local link building
- Traditional SEO practices such as on- and off-page site optimization techniques
From beginner to advanced, all are welcome to come to this exciting speach. This is one session you can't afford to miss.
- All attendees will receive a digital copy of "The Essential Guide to Inbound Marketing & SEO"
Speaker: Luke Summerfield - Inbound Marketing & SEO Specialist
In addition to his B.S. in Marketing, Luke has over 9 years of internet marketing experience and is Hubspot Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified.
Luke is passionate about growing local businesses, training and teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and playing with his pug puppy.
A catered lunch is provided