Joomla Web Design, Inbound Marketing & SEO company, Savvy Panda creates award-winning websites. Our professional Joomla web design and inbound marketing team will create a website that engages and converts.
Hi, I’m Gabe, an entrepreneur with a high attention to detail who loves to help people grow their businesses through the internet. In my free time I like to compete in combat sports, spoil my dachshunds and travel the globe.
- Over 19 years of experience in Web Development & IT
- Bachelors in Computer Science from UWM
- International Inbound Marketing & Joomla Speaker
- Joomla Community Magazine, "Business Matters" Editor
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified V.A.R
- Very experienced with eCommerce, New Media and Online Communities
- All-American Collegiate Wrestler
Web & Graphic Designer
Hi, my name is Alex and I am the creative designer behind the scenes at Savvy Panda. I enjoy developing art that people can interact with. In my free time I'm interested in guitars, movies, video games and doing recreational activities outdoors.
- Have been designing and creating websites since 1998
- BFA in Arts Technology from UWM
- My favorite guitar brands are Ibanez, ESP, and B.C. Rich among others
- Three of my favorite movies are Tango & Cash and the first two Terminators
Director of Inbound Marketing
Greetings! My name is Luke, the brains behind the inbound marketing & SEO team at Savvy Panda. I love to find creative and unique ways to build brands both on & offline. I’m a huge supporter of my home town, Milwaukee and love the Green Bay Packers.
- Over 9 years in the sales & marketing world
- Bachelors in Marketing from UW-Milwaukee
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified V.A.R.
- Google analytics and adwords IQ certified
- Hootsuite certified
- Writer for the Joomla Community Magazine
- Active player on the Joomla marketing team
- Purple Belt in Jiu Jitsu, Brown Belt in Judo and MMA Fan
Hi I'm Eric Brill. I've spent most of my life living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin which has made me a huge fan of all Wisconsin sport teams. I'm driven by competition and mastery. As a hobby in my free time I develop apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management Information Systems from UWM
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Experienced in using Content Management Systems
- Multiple years of professional experience with website design and development
Inbound Marketing Consultant
Hello there! I’m Shannon, a lucky member of the Savvy Panda Inbound Marketing team. When I’m not creating communication strategies, you can find me crafting, reading, or making valiant attempts at conquering new recipes in the kitchen.
- Multiple years of experience in promotion, online marketing, and digital media
- Fluent in Spanish
- Lover of all social media, namely Pinterest and Instagram
- Classically trained in Ballet
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies from Colorado State University
- Guilty pleasures include country music and excessive pizza consumption
Associate Inbound Marketing Consultant
Hi, my name is Hannah. I love staying active doing things like rollerblading and walking my dogs. I also enjoy running and exercising to the Insanity workout. While relaxing, I like to read and write.
- Currently studying journalism, advertising, and media studies at UWM.
- Focus in advertising and public relations
- Enjoy interacting with social media
- Is an avid “pinner” on Pinterest
- Favorite animal: fennec fox
Hi I’m Tyler the accounting clerk at Savvy Panda. In my free time I enjoy pretty much any activity that gets me outdoors including cycling, running and hiking. I also try to attend as many live music shows as possible.
- Pursuing degrees in Accounting and Finance from UW-Milwaukee
- Member of the Marine Corps Reserves since 2008
- Will be pursuing Master’s Degree in Professional Accounting
- Favorite bands are Pearl Jam, Weezer and The Pixies
Hi, my name is Bulut I am the cinematographer / video editor at Savvy Panda. I turn your thoughts into visuals to help others see and understand the vision. I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan. In my free time I shoot and edit freelance film / music videos. I also try to go on as many vacations as possible with my family.
- Pursuing a BA in Digital Film in Art Institute of WI
- Co-Owner of 2 Much Movement Studios
- I traveled most of the world before the age of 25
- I am a tweet-a-holic
Hans & Franz
Chief Security Officers
Hi, I am Hans und I am Franz and we are here… to keep the office safe. In our free time we enjoy playing ball, going to the dog park, eating, sleeping and doing silly tricks.
- Keen Sense of Fashion
- Germanfest Dachshund Race Place Winners
- Will devour unattended lunches